Take a short weekend gateway in Himalayas and opt the Bijli Mahadev Trek with Manali Camping also known as “Electric Mahadev” because of the experience hich is truly amazing & electrifying. Kullu Valley is also known as the valley of god & goddess. Kullu valley is rich with varieties of floras and faunas and of-course lots of adventure trails. The valley is nestled in Pir Panjal & Dhauladhar Mountain range of Himalayas. Particularly Bijli Mahadev is on left side of the Beas river valley and offers stunning views of the valley. We have design this package keeping in mind that it will be suitable to each group of age. In the package you will not only having a nice trekking experience but also staying at camp in Manali and joining lots of indoor adventure. So why wait, if you want to
experience trek, camps, adventure and much more in one package is best for you.
Click on available dates to start booking
- What the
Registration is on.
Indicates the number
of slots available in a batch.
Indicates the group is
full. No further slots are likely. A full group has 25
Day 01 : Reaching Manali
You will have to reach Manali by your own today. Manali is located in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. On arrival at camp, you will allotted with your camp. Relax & enjoy the calmness of the valley. Day is free for your own activities. Or you can indulge in various indoor adventure activities. Evening enjoy the bonfire & music at camp followed by the dinner.
Day 02: Manali – Bijli Mahadev Trek – Manali
Morning after breakfast get set to for the wonderful day. We will be carrying our packed lunch provided by the camp. Join the taxi and reach to a village in Kullu from where we will start hiking to Bijli Mahadev Temple located on the top Manthan Hill. This trek offers stunning view of Kullu Valley. The taril one way will take nearly 3 to 4 hours and located at an altitude of 8000 Feet above sea level. You will certainly fall in love with the Himalayan views around. Reaching top, and visiting ancient temple of Bijli Mahadev. Here will spend some time and taking same trail, we will be back to our car and then driving back to Manali camp. Bonfire, Music & dinner at camp.
Day 03: Manali – Departure
Morning after breakfast you will be free for your own. Later check- out from the camp.
- If cancellations are made 10-20 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made within 5-10 days before the start date of the trip, 70% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Same day no refund policy
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
- Given price are per person based
- No refund of unused activities
- 02 Night at jungle safari camp on sharing basis in Manali
- All three time meals starting from day one dinner to third day breakfast
- Morning & Evening Tea, snacks & café
- Warm & good quality sleeping, bag & matteress & camp equipped with all basic amenities
- Electricity available in the camp
- Trek guide
- Bonfire & Music at camping site
- Manali – Kullu – Manali sharing car transfer
- 5% GST
- Any kind of car transfer or bus or volvo tickets
- Any other meals or services other than mentioned above
- Car other than mentioned activities
- Porter to carry your baggage / luggage / rucksack
What to bring
- Warm Clothing (Inner & Out)